Public Release Webinar
The Northeast Regional Planning Body (RPB) convened a webinar on Wednesday, May 25, 2016. The purpose of this webinar was to:
- Announce the availability of the Draft Northeast Ocean Plan.
- Describe the public comment process and opportunities to discuss the draft.
- Provide a brief overview of the draft.
- Webinar Agenda (PDF) (2 pp, 159k)
- Webinar Summary (PDF) (7 pp, 239k)
- Webinar Slides (4 per page) (PDF) (15 pp, 1.3M)
Public Comment Meetings
To offer additional opportunities for public discussion of the draft, the RPB held public meetings in each New England state throughout the month of June.
If you were unable to attend one of the meetings below, the RPB has created a summary of the public meeting series, as well as a video recording of one of the public meetings.